Tuesday, February 6, 2007

:: I'm seeing Red! ::

I heard stories about dogs who can only see this world in black & white, but I'm very sure Chester is not one of them. He is truly fascinated by the color Red. I barely notice this before his groomer told me. Occasionally, if I have to go out of town for a long period of time, Chester have to sleep over at his groomer's place, who owns a small kennel. The groomer's son was wearing a red pants, and Chester kept on pulling it off the poor boy! The boy's sister also became a victim when she got out of her room wearing her school uniform, a white shirt and a red skirt. Chester chase her around, pulling her skirt. I apologized to the frightened kids, and starting to observe Chester more closely. And yup, he does love red, more than anything! So I got the ideas to bought him a red ball to keep him entertained when he's home alone; also a red spoon for him to drink his medicine. Unfortunately, he can't be fooled. He kept the ball, but always tries to broke the spoon whenever he got the chance... :p

'Stay away from my toy!'

No comments: